Donnerstag, 28. April 2022, 16:00 Uhr bis 18:30 Uhr
Innowi GmbH - Patent and Trademark Center Bremen und Handelskammer Bremen
Standort der Veranstaltung:
BITZ Bremen, Fahrenheitstraße 1, 28359 Bremen
• Dr. Ing. Jens Hoheisel, Geschäftsführer InnoWi GmbH
Especially for technical innovations, the protection of know-how with the help of patent, design and trademark rights is essential. At the same time, the infringement of third-party or own property rights can massively threaten one's own existence as a startup.
A customised and adapted IP strategy can also bring decisive advantages in competition as well as in marketing and sales.
So in this event you will learn more about:
• Patents, design, trademark - a short introduction to intellectual property rights for start ups
• How to gain insight into an industry sector's innovation activity using patent searches with free databases
• Funding opportunities for the protection of intellectual property
• The course will in discuss examples from the field of Artificial Intelligence
Max. 20 persons in physical presence.
In accordance with Covid regulations, this event can be converted into a Zoom-meeting.
Please register for our Starthaus events in the respective event entry. You will then receive an email asking you to confirm your registration. Only confirmed registrations can be considered. If you don't receive an email, please check your spam mailbox. If you are not able to participate, you can unsubscribe via this e-mail. This way you can give your place to someone who may be on the waiting list.
If you have any questions, please contact us!