Donnerstag, 25. August 2022, 16:00 Uhr bis 17:00 Uhr
Free of charge
Standort der Veranstaltung:
• Inge Heydt - Business Support ESA BIC Northern Germany & Starthelferin at STARTHAUS BREMEN
• Carolina Gomez - Support Manager ESA BIC Northern Germany at AVIASPACE BREMEN e.V.
This workshop is for everyone interested in joining the ESA BIC incubation programme. By joining this workshop, you will learn how to present your value proposition as well as how to approach the market and risk analysis on your business plan.
• In a nutshell: Value proposition, market and risk analysis
• Tips on how to prepare your business plan for the application
• Q&A: ESA BIC Northern Germany
If you are interested in joining Part II of the workshop please click here.