ERP-Bremen Funding credit with indemnification clause (ERP-BFKH SME)
Shared risk is half the risk
The ERP-BFKH SME is a variant of the ERP-Bremen funding credit SME (ERP-BFK SME): Your house bank is only liable for a share of 50 % of the loan. In other words, we release your bank from half of the liability, and the risk from the ERP-BFK SME is shared between us and your bank.
Who can be funded?
- Small and medium-sized enterprises according to the SME criteria of the EU Commission
- Freelance professionals
- Natural persons
- Start-ups if they have been in existence for at least three years, but have at least two years of informative annual financial statements.
According to KfW, micro businesses are companies with
- fewer than 10 employees and
- annual turnover or an annual balance sheet total of maximum 2 million Euro.
Small businesses are companies with
- fewer than 50 employees and
- annual turnover or an annual balance sheet total of maximum 10 million Euro.
Medium-sized businesses are companies with
- fewer than 250 employees and
- annual turnover of maximum 50 million Euro or an annual balance sheet total of maximum 43 million Euro.
To find out exactly what the funding looks like and what funding is available for, please consult the BAB’s ERP-Bremen funding credit with indemnification clause website.