Working together to encourage start-ups and young companies
Bremerhaven – the innovative maritime city with a long tradition – is launching a central point of contact for potential start-ups and young companies. With immediate effect, corresponding activities by the afz employment promotion centre, the BIS economic development agency, the BAB - the funding bank and the Starthaus Bremen & Bremerhaven are now together under one roof in Uhlandstraße 25 in the Goethequartier.
The institutions offer a joint service for people who want to become self-employed or have recently founded their own business and are in their development phase. Top quality, individual, free consulting, informative workshops and seminars – potential founders in Bremerhaven can rely on a strong network.
- Individual, free consulting about all questions and phases of founding a business and developing a company, from finding the initial idea through to the first growth phase
- Start-up consulting for women, migrants, the unemployed or those threatened with unemployment
- Expert opinions for founders
- Reconciling self-employment and family, together with the women’s advice centre ZiB
- Information and sharing on funding and financial support
- Seminars, workshops, innovation workshops and presentations together with specific events particularly for female founders
- Help with finding commercial property and other working premises
- All from a single source: coaching, qualification, funding and qualified feedback
- Networking with other partners of the Starthaus Initiative Bremerhaven
Business hours in Uhlandstraße 25
Mondays to Thursdays: 9 am to 3 pm
Fridays: 9 am to 1 pm
and by individual appointment