ERP-Bremen funding credit SME (ERP-BFK SME)
Particularly favourable, particularly versatile
- Are you looking for a possibility to fund your investments and equipment in the medium or long term
- Do you want to become self-employed?
- Do you represent a company in the state of Bremen?
- Are you looking for a loan with favourable, risk-adjusted interest rates?
In that case, the ERP Bremen funding credit SME (ERP-BFK SME) of the BAB – the funding bank for Bremen and Bremerhaven can probably help. This is a further development of entrepreneur’s loan available in Bremen that has helped several thousand companies since it was launched in 2005 and secured tens of thousands of jobs or created new ones. The BAB uses the already favourable funds of the ERP funding credit SME of the KfW and improves it by adding further benefits, such as an extended period in which no commitment fees have to be paid.
Who can receive funding?
- Private individuals
- Commercial companies
- Partnerships with legal capacity
The prerequisites for small and medium-sized companies (SME) must be fulfilled.
Funding is provided for young companies with a company age of less than 5 years and established companies with a company age of more than 5 years.
According to KfW, micro businesses are companies with
- fewer than 10 employees and
- annual turnover or an annual balance sheet total of maximum 2 million Euro.
Small businesses are companies with
- fewer than 50 employees and
- annual turnover or an annual balance sheet total of maximum 10 million Euro.
Medium-sized businesses are companies with
- fewer than 250 employees and
- annual turnover of maximum 50 million Euro or an annual balance sheet total of maximum 43 million Euro.
To find out exactly what the funding looks like and what funding is available for, please consult the BAB’s ERP Bremen funding credit SME website.