Starthaus Coaching Programme
The Starthaus coaching programme encourages and supports founders with an existing, clear start-up idea when it comes to professional start-up preparation.
Have you been thinking for some time now whether you should dare to go self-employed and found your own company? You can’t get your idea out of your head but you don’t really know where to start and how many steps will be necessary to found your business and get it going? Then the Starthaus coaching programme is just the right thing for you!
The application deadline for the next coaching programme expires on 31 January 2024.
There is a detailed information event on 10 January 2024 for anyone who is interested.
Who can receive funding?
The coaching programme addresses people with ideas and founders who have completed vocational training or graduated from university and a firm start-up intention who want to prepare their start-up properly. Whether innovative master craftsmen, academic young professionals, research assistants or university graduates, the programme addresses all start-ups during the start-up preparation phase.
What are the programme’s aims?
The 12-month programme aims to help the participants with the following:
- to recognise and reflect on the personal prerequisites for becoming self-employed,
- to acquire and develop the necessary entrepreneurial skills on a professional level,
- to assimilate important business-related and legal start-up know-how,
- to align their existing innovative business idea to the requirements and needs of potential customers (third-party benefit),
- to make the business idea ready for inception by taking responsibility for developing a viable business concept/business plan
- and to move forward to the operative stage of setting up the business with first sales/revenues.
What can be funded?
The support consists of several funding components that in essence are aimed at developing entrepreneurial skills among the participants.
The components consist of:
- business development and planning,
- obtaining business administration qualifications,
- providing training for marketing, acquisition, market launch and sales,
- communication training and team coaching,
- intensive start-up support through regular feedback meetings for developing the business concept and looking at all the participants’ questions and problems,
- peer group approach and networking activities,
- financial support as a contribution towards their livelihood (project-related 8,500 Euro).
How can funding be provided?
Starthaus coaching encourages and supports professional start-up preparation over a period of 12 months (altogether approx. 25 half-day or short events, duration approx. 100 hours), 8-10 individual support meetings (approx. 15 hours) and individual support for dealing with four milestone tasks (approx. 200 hours).
Potential attendees are selected for participation in the programme by means of a three-stage application process (brief written application, presentation, full application).