Seminar on starting a business
Wednesday, 28. February 2024, 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
free of charge
Location of event:
This live webinar is aimed specifically at people who are interested in setting up their own business in Bremen and Bremerhaven. The session will help you get started by focussing on formulating a business idea and preparing calculations. You will be familiarised with the basic ideas and requirements and at the same time receive tips and tools that will simplify your work.
You will learn more about this ...
• Services of the Starthaus Bremen & Bremerhaven
• Basics for business planning
• Grants, subsidies and financing instruments
• How to navigate your way through organisational and administrative requirements
• How to get in touch with other founders and startups to expand your network
The webinar will take place online via Zoom.
Please register for our Starthaus events in the respective event entry. You will then receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. Only confirmed registrations can be considered. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam mailbox. If you are unable to attend, you can also cancel your registration via this e-mail. This way you can give your place to someone else who may be on the waiting list.
If you have any questions, please contact us!